I love this dainty ring DIY, it looks perfect worn over the knuckle. What you'll need is some wire, small beads of your choice (4-5 beads), round nose pliers and wire cutters.
1. Cut a piece of wire 20cm long.
2. Find something to create the shape of your ring, I used the lid of a nail polish bottle, you could also use a thick pen. Wrap the wire around, starting at one end of the wire. Bend the long wire upwards and cross over the short piece.
3. Wrap the small piece around the long wire a few times to secure it.
4. Slide the beads on.
5. Wrap the remaining wire around the nail polish lid to create the other ring.
6. Wrap it around the wire going vertically to secure the ring, cut off the excess and use the nose ring pliers to tuck in the end.