Since the trend started, I've been wanting to DIY one for myself. When I found these pair of distressed jeans at a market I knew I had to do it.
What you'll need: A pair of old or thrifted jeans, scissors, permanent marker and tweezers.
1. I started off by hemming my jeans because they were a tad bit too long. Put the jeans on and mark with your permanent marker where you want to cut it off.
2. Snip it off. I left my hem raw but you can always hem it if you want
3. Now for the ripped knees part. Put your jeans on and mark where you want the rips to sit
4. Then cut a slit. Make sure you don't cut the back as well, only cut one layer!
5. Using your tweezers pick at the loose threads to create that distressed look. Keep tugging until you are happy with the look